Thursday, May 06, 2004

TERRORISTS R US

Yesterday, cinco de Mayo, my article on terrorism appeared in Counterpunch! At first, because of problems with my computer, attacked by a virus, I had to send the article as an attahment to Counterpunch. When I heard nothing, I resent it with the article as part of the email rather than as attachment, but still heard nothing. I wrote to ask them to advise me so that I may offer the article to another source.

As usual, I visited the site yesterday and what a shock of recognition to see my article!

I am now rubbing shoulders with some of the greatest minds on the planet.

The first article that I sent about three months ago, seemed to have a good chance of being published. I received an immediate response that said it would be published. It died.

I am very happy to be published in Counterpunch because it is my all-time favorite site for political thinking and analysis.

PBB

No comments: