Monday, October 11, 2004

BARCELONA, ESPAÑA

Left Bilbao on the 10:05 AM train and arrived at Estaçao Sants at about 7:10 PM yesterday. Took the No. 3 metro five stops to Drassanes, found the Columbus monument two blocks away, made a left and walked about 200 yards on Passeig de Colom to the ABBA hostel at number 9.

My room has six two-bunk beds to house twelve people. I am alone in the No. 2 bottom bunk. Being wary of spending my cash, I did not rent a sheet, nor a pillow. Used my clothes bag, the one in which I take my clothes to the laundry. This morning, I didn't rent a towel for 2 euros, either.

But I had a wonderful discussion with the Iranian owner. We agreed on everything.

Went wild taking wall art and graffiti.

I am as drained as the rag that I left to dry this morning. I just don't feel like looking at Barcelona and will fly out tomorrow morning to Milan.

Talk with you later.

Patrick Barry Barr

No comments: