Tuesday, October 05, 2004

PARIS, FRANCE

THREE GUYS IN A ROOM

I posted the first part, fearful that I may lose it all. Which would have made me quite pissed.

After all this talk about how to remember names. I looked straight at Jamie later and asked him where Jamie went. He corrected me. Hardy.

I offered to treat them to a beer.

So we met downstairs in the bar and I bought three beers. After which, Jamie bought three beers. And I declined a third. Good thing, because beer makes me want to pee a lot, often.

So it was a good thing that I went by train because I really had a big problem with peeing. Were I on a bus, I could have solved it easily by opening the front door, while in motion, and throwing myself under the back wheels.

It is a long story, which I may recount to a medical team. You would find it quite boring.

Patrick Barry Barr

No comments: