Thursday, September 02, 2004

INTERNET

I've been wondering, where are the other internet cafes. I have been using netcity and it never occurred me go google to find out.

This morning I read about Phlegmatic Dog and have been searching for it without luck. It was rated by Yahoo's readers as "one of the most stylish with its 'unique combination of comfort and high-tech.'" Rated against other cafes in the world, that is.

I searched for it all over but so far no luck.

TERROR

Today, I visited the Rizhskaya metro station that was bombed two nights ago. I took the No. 6 train at Kitay-Gorod, near the hotel, four stops. It's about two miles away. The Chechans have taken responsibility for the attack against the station, as well as two planes a week or so ago.

I believe they were after me. Look at the pattern.

When ETA bombed Madrid in December 1995, I was in Cordoba, quite a distance south.
When those guys destroyed the Twin Towers in September 2001, I was quite closer, in East Brunswick.
A couple nights ago, I was just two miles away.

You can place bets that one of these days, I will be at ground zero.

So, if you love me, don't wait too long to let me know! Time seems to be running out.

PBB

No comments: