Friday, September 24, 2004

VILNIUS

MORE MISCELLANEOUS



The reason I went to the bar after the opera is because it is cheaper to call a taxi than to wave it down. If you wave it down, it costs douple.

The waitress had very black hair and a wonderful, natural smile. Her boyfriend came in and was chatting with her. I had two beers because I could use my credit card.

I am so low on cash, it is crazy. I believe I am down to about $35 in my account and I have very little Lithuanian or American money, so whenever I can use a credit card, I welcome it. I need to be very very careful until I get paid on the first of the month.

I will be in Vilnius until the 26th for three reasons: Don Quixote, Rigoletto and Sleeping Beauty.

Tomorrow, I will buy a ticket to Warsaw. I really don't feel like nine hours on the road. Of course, I have done this numerous times in Brasil.

When I get to Warsaw, I will still have a money problem. So, I will have to stay at the hostel until I get paid.

Then I take off for Paris.

Patrick Barry Barr

No comments: