Monday, September 13, 2004

PARADISE LOST

My tranquility has been shattered the past couple days since four bi.., I mean, witches from the East checked in.

They particularly seem to like banging doors as hard as they can at all hours of the night. I think they mistook my washcloth for something else because they keep moving it from where I leave it to dry, a bit high up in the bathroom since hot air rises. I found it wetter today than I left it, which means it might have been used to clean God knows what. My soap also disappeared.

I detest them so much I haven't said a single word to them. As a matter of fact, the first time I saw two of them I didn't say a word either, so I may have divined the vibrations.

You know, I've always been against the US bombing of Japan in August 1945. I've called it racist, as well as an attempt to show off to the Russians that the US had cojones. But these witches have me so riled up that I would volunteer to fly Enola Gay II, even though I wouldn't know how to land it afterwards! Of course, a few months in a crop duster in Florida could probably correct that!

Patrick Barry Barr



No comments: